Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tom Gammill Visits THE NEW YORKER

Syndicated cartoonist and all around funny guy Tom Gammill visits the famous New Yorker offices in Times Square to get the venerable magazine to put his newspaper comic strip THE DOOZIES in it. NEW YORKER Cartoon Editor Bob Mankoff plays himself!



This is LEARN TO DRAW Episode #21. Please be advised:

TV writer Tom Gammill (Seinfeld, The Simpsons) delivers a new doozie every day. His YouTube videos, "Learn to Draw with Tom Gammill," will not teach you how to draw.

4 comments:

Mark Anderson said...

Hee-hee! That was great! Tom's videos are fast becoming must-see!

Barry Corbett said...

Hey, maybe that would work. Pretty funny.

dan reynolds said...

Did Bob smile at one point? I'm not sure, but I may have seen the beginning of a smirk. Did I? No, couldn't be.
When I visited Bob, I felt like I had been sent to the principal's office.

Roy Delgado said...

I tried the yes basket trick at the end. Doesn't work.